Once a year we like to get together for a weekend. It is a chance to spend quality time eating, playing, relaxing, walking, praying, reflecting, listening, swimming and worshipping together.
Arrivals from 6pm Friday. Departures from 3pm Sunday.
What to Bring:
(in order of significance)
- Alcohol of your own choice
- Cakes for snacks and sharing
- A Bible
- Walking gear (Liturgy in the Wild is back!)
- Swimming gear (if you fancy an October dip in the pool or hot tub!)
- High chairs and cots if you're parents